Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 88

Thread: What I have noticed

  1. #31
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    LOL, you really do live in a fantasy world, like everyone said about you.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THat is not my real name. </div></div>

    Didn't you go ballistic the last time someone put your name on here? </div></div>

    Do what? Me? No?
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    So it's alright if I put your name on here? The guy who works at PVHS and does the ISS? The one who played football for Coeburn back in the early 90's?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #34
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    Hey lung, let's just leave him alone in his world of fantasy.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you really do live in a fantasy world, like everyone said about you. </div></div>

    Fantasy world? No. I thought you were finished?
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  6. #36
    Inactive Member
    What I have noticed


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    You know what I havn`t had in a while?
    Big League Chew
    petergriffin
    BigLeagueChew
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    I'm bored. Waiting on the lady to come home to go out. I'm splitting time between this and adding Marilyn Manson's Anitchrist Superstar and Portrait of an American Family to my Ipod.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #38
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So it's alright if I put your name on here? The guy who works at PVHS and does the ISS? The one who played football for Coeburn back in the early 90's? </div></div>

    Why would you want to do something like that? That poor ol guy. Anyway that type of behavior, If I read correctly is against the rules. What if everyone on here decided they would put someones real name on here? Would you want your on here?
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    Herb Meade. Nice to meet you. I'm not a coward who hides behind false words and lies on the internet.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: weedeater</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would you want to do something like that? That poor ol guy. Anyway that type of behavior, If I read correctly is against the rules. What if everyone on here decided they would put someones real name on here? Would you want your on here? </div></div>

    If you don't say or do things would you wouldn't say or do in real life there's no need to be afraid of people knowing who you are. A lot of people here know who I am I'm sure. I use to even have it in my profile.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •